Tuesday, November 30, 2021

My Vintage Barbies (The Book)

After a year in the works, I’m excited to announce My Vintage Barbies is completed and for sale at Amazon!

This large 348-page reference book is sure to capture the interest of all Barbie enthusiasts. My Vintage Barbies covers the Barbie era in detail, from 1959 to 1979 and beyond. Although the book spotlights the vintage era, it includes unique and historically relevant dolls after 1979, including foreign, holiday, and current collectible dolls. Vintage clothing ensembles from 1959 to 1972 are also included for Barbie, her friends, and her family, as well as gift sets, furniture, structures, and scores of other vintage Barbie items. Readers will enjoy over three thousand (many never-before seen) color photographs, while discovering a few of the author’s personal favorites and other fun surprises along the way! Collectors will appreciate the descriptions about each doll, and the detail with which the author explains their variations and specifics. The book includes a table of contents with an extensive, organized, and detailed index, making it quick and easy to find a specific clothing ensemble, doll, or other item. This is a must have book for any Barbie collector, enthusiast, or fashionista, and will make a cherished gift for the Barbie aficionado!




Happy Hunting!






3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to find this site. I had a HUGE collection of dolls - used but most NRFB. All of them were lost in a fire last year. I'm trying to replace as many as I can but it's so hard to remember how many & which ones I had. Having resources to look at reminds me of the ones I lost.
    Looking forward to sharing my love with others :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wanted a book of Barbie with all her vintage fashions in detail but there always just put the iconic outfits and that's it, I'm so exited that finally there is a complete book!
    And its gonna be good for reference because I started making copies of Barbie outfits to mi size!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you are enjoying the book. Thank you for letting me know!

      Delete

I appreciate all of your comments! Once reviewed, it will show on this site. Please, no external links in your comments, as the comment will be removed.

Thank you!